Thales @ Eurosatory 2018
Together, let’s write the story of your next missions
- It’s an information jungle out there. That’s why clients come to us, because we make that information clear, for better decisions,” shares Matt Moore, Head of UAS Strategy and Product Development at Thales.
With Cyberattacks, there are only two types of companies: those who know they have been attacked and those who don’t“The problem is often that companies don’t detect cyberattacks until information has been stolen or destroyed and when information systems themselves have been damaged, even though solutions and services are available” explains Stanislas de Maupeou, Cybersecurity Expert at Thales.
The Defence Cloud: A Powerful Digital asset to rely on for winning your decisive moments on the BattlefieldA hub of data and applications from many sources, the Defence Cloud permits communication and information sharing across missions and allies, enhancing efficiency, interoperability, and collaboration.
- The quest for extended precision combat with greatly-reduced human risk is becoming a reality through armed drones. Thales is offering complete, end-to-end solutions.
- The Hawkei is no ordinary battlefield vehicle. It's equipped with the most advanced sensors (Acousticlaser, observation), and is part of a data-sharing network, a digital synergy of command and control, for troop movement, liaison, surveillance and reconnaissance...
- Technology in war could look like technology at home.
- Drones are proliferating so swiftly and using such sophisticated technology that legislation is barely keeping up. Thales is today finding new ways to monitor, control or scramble transmissions from unmanned air vehicles.
- RAPIDFire’s precision tracking, targeting and destruction of the newest airborne threats creates a protective ‘bubble’ of four kilometers around it.
- A potential deadly ambush is defeated and allies advance unimpeded. Applied technology is the reason and Thales, the world leader in combining defense experience with digital expertise, is the source of this crucial contribution to defense.